About This This Course?
Through this introductory course, you’ll learn about grants and funding for individuals and not-for-profit organizations. Funding can be the difference between hiring or laying off staff. Funding allows organizations to plan for sustainability, while launching new community programming. Grants and funding also allow individual creatives to access the resources they need to grow their impact. In short—funding is a must.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
This course will benefit:
- Organizations that have never accessed grant funding
- Individuals interested in supporting community initiatives
- Not-for-profit leadership teams
- Churches, Mosques and religious organizations
- Community led groups
- Artists, musicians, producers, etc.
By The End Of This Course
You’ll have all the tools you need to source, identify and apply for various types of grant funding.
If you’re ready to bring your most ambitious goals to life, enroll in this course and let’s journey together to your next level.